4/16/10

Sleep Glossary

Admit it, you're obsessed with who’s getting it, who’s not, when, where, and how often.

I mean SLEEP, people!! That's a subject new parents become intimately familiar with.

Sometimes I'll find myself having lengthy, detailed discussions about nap schedules with complete strangers. If they're also parents of young kids, they're just as absorbed with the topic as I am. If not, their eyes glaze over after the first 2 minutes.

I've spent so much time thinking about sleep that I came up with a glossary of sleep terms. Here it is, new and improved, over at TheBump.com:


1 comment:

Erin said...

This was great ! You can really tell that you are a mom who understands sleep deprivation all too well ! I myself am guilty of talking about sleep and my children's sleep habits to anyone who will listen.

Related Posts with Thumbnails