10/4/05

About Me

Obsessed with birth plans, bouncy seats, sleep and poop? You must be a new mom. I’m here to help. Or at least make you laugh.

I started this blog in 2005 when I was expecting my first baby. It began with a funny e-mail I wrote to my friends and family about how my belly wasn't getting any bigger yet, but my butt sure was. Soon I decided to post my weekly pregnancy updates online so complete strangers could read about my growing butt and my quest for comfy maternity underwear.

Well, 4 years and 2 babies later, I'm still here. My username is Mom2Miles only because I obviously lacked foresight and I'm too lazy to change it now. Sometimes I write to share a funny story. Sometimes it's to rant about what's bugging me. Sometimes it's to share some hard-won mommy wisdom that may be helpful to someone, somewhere. Along the way, I've come to enjoy the dialogue with my readers.

I am a freelance writer by trade, who's published more than 150 articles in print and online for such publications as American Baby, Bride's, and Health magazine. I also teach online writing classes. But I'm a blogger at heart. In addition to my own blog, I am a guest blogger for sites including TheBump.com, Momversation, and The Writer Mama.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll come back often and tell your friends. We're all on this crazy parenthood journey together, right?

Related Posts with Thumbnails