12/26/10

My Favorite Holiday Photos

Did everybody have a good Christmas? I hope so. Ours was very nice, despite the baby coming down with a monster cold and both kids waking us up WAY too early on Christmas morning. (To my surprise, the toddler was the one chomping at the bit to get downstairs, not the 4 y.o.)

But there's no denying that kids make the holidays a lot more fun. We're heading to the in-laws' tomorrow for a few days -- where they're predicting 20 in. of snow tomorrow!! -- so I'll leave you with a few of my favorite shots from Christmas day:

Aw, they DO love each other.

Finally I can do something about that 5 o'clock shadow.

Thomas the Tank Engine was a big hit with Riley, while Miles treated us
to his musical stylings on his new keyboard.

I love how this picture captures my life perfectly: an adult beverage
sitting on a book about underpants.


NEWS O' THE WEEK: Want to get published and paid for writing about your life? Want a fun, practical class that you can take at home on your laptop? Register by Jan. 4 for the next session of my 6-week e-mail class, Personal Essays that Get Published.

Past students have sold their essays to all sorts of web sites, magazines, newspapers and books, including Chicken Soup for the Soul, A Cup of Comfort, and the New York Times. For more info, testimonials, and to sign up, go here. Class size is limited, so register ASAP before it fills up!

3 comments:

Rebecca Einstein Schorr said...

Oh, that last picture is just awesome. The others are precious, but that last one...

And I can personally attest to the wonderful class that you'll be offering. It has definitely made a difference in my writing and reading.

Mom2Miles said...

thanks, Rebecca! If only ALL my students were as motivated and talented as you. :)

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

haha. That's hilarious. I need to find that book for Noah.

I would so love to take your class one of these days when I am $250 richer. :) I'm sure it would help me get my rear in gear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails