2/25/10

Interview with a Very Pregnant Lady

I can hardly believe it’s been almost an entire year since I was pregnant. It doesn't seem that long ago that complete strangers were touching my belly, telling me how huge I was, and looking at me as if my water might break at any minute. Good times.

To get back to my roots here at Diary of a New Mom, I decided to check in with someone on the front lines of pregnancy: my sister-in-law. Read all about her grapefruit cravings, baby-name angst, and more at TheBump.com:


[Spoiler Alert: regular readers of this blog will realize that some, uh, "events" occurred between the time this was written and now.]

1 comment:

Angie Mizzell said...

Cute interview. I was so huge the second time around, so much more nervous, and so very done. Misery loves company. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails