9/2/10

Mom Skills

There was a time when I seriously wondered whether I'd be able to get the hang of this mom thing. I wasn't worried about breastfeeding or naps or diapering.

No, it was more the plastic placemats and the Snack Traps and the cheese sticks that had me worried. How do moms know about all that stuff? How do they know how to collapse strollers and set up highchairs and cut grapes in half?

Well, it didn't happen overnight, but eventually I did pick up a trick or 2. Read more about my latent mom skills at TheBump.com:

1 comment:

Spin Mama said...

I love your perspective (and love that you have a written record of your pre-baby self even more)! I have found that I have some attrition of baby knowledge/skills at the expense of some of my mom know-how, however. The brain only has so much room, apparently...

Related Posts with Thumbnails